Your computer is a portal to the real world.
Outside new challenges await you or old ones taunting you to TRI again and exceed your
results from prior attempts. Your year, your day your moment is NOW. Are you one of
those humans that says, “I could never do that, people that do triathlons are not normal,
they are freaks of nature!” So many of the athletes you see racing said the same thing
that you have said or are thinking....
But, you will never know unless you TRI,
So get off the couch and live the dream, become a Triathlete! T3 Racing is ready to train
Coach Mark Murray
Ft. Belvoir Swim Team www.fbswim.org
We cater to your group under our Masters Swim button. We have 11 workouts a week to choose from
during the indoor season at the George Washington Recreation Center. The cost is minimal, at 64$
per month. This is an incredible price. A swimmer need not join the Rec Ctr, just simply be a member
of FBST Masters. A swimmer may also pick and choose any workout and need not stick to the same
ones each week. It is the ultimate in flexibility.
Come summer months we train in a 50 meter pool at the Mount Vernon Park Association.
www.mtvpa.com It is the only 50 meter pool locally and we offer it to our masters swimmers five
mornings a week. This is the ultimate in swimming experience for Triathletes.
Contact Head Coach Mark Murray for more details. firstname.lastname@example.org
Denis is an active marathon open water swimmer and the founder and CEO of WaveOne Swimming, an internationally
recognized open water swimming organization. Denis organizes races, swimming clinics, and events, and develops swim
programs for teams and organizations worldwide. Denis is a USA Swimming and USMS certified Coach. His 25 years of pool
and open water training and racing give him the experience and expertise to cover a broad range of swim topics, including
the fundamentals of swimming; stroke technique and proper body positioning; advanced pace/interval/distance training; and
open water race preparation, safety, techniques and strategy.
Denis is an avid open water swimmer and competitor, with an accomplished race record of over 250 racing miles including:
• 1st place: Tampa Bay 24-mile Marathon Swim (2004);
• 2nd place (male), 3rd place (overall): 28.5 mile Manhattan Island Marathon Swim (2006);
• 2nd place (male), 4th place (overall): 41k Lake George Marathon Swim (2007);
• 1st place (age group), 5th place (overall): 5.85 mile Little Red Lighthouse Swim (2009);
• 5th overall Swim Around Governors Island (2012);
• 1st place (age group) Frogman 5K (2013)
• Chosen by Special Olympics International and the US Department of State to conduct a swimming clinic in Cairo,
• Handpicked to participate as a coach in USA Swimming’s National Team open water training camp.
• Coach for USA Swimming Open Water Swimming Nationals.
• Creator of the Inaugural Aloha Splash Pool Open Water Race on April 6, 2013